“A Victorian home set in landscaped deer park”
“Overlooking the river Avon on the edge of Shakespeare’s Stratford, Charlecote Park has been part of this corner of rural Warwickshire for centuries. Still the Lucy family home after 900 years, you can explore the vision of the Victorian o…” – official site
Ease by public transport: Easy
- Catch a train to Leamington Spa, Warwick, or Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Catch the 18A bus to Charlecote, adjacent/opposite the Pheasant pub.
- It is a very short walk (starting with a few metres without pavement) to the entrance to Charlecote Park.
Official site directions
- Train: “Stratford-upon-Avon 5 miles; Warwick 6 miles; Warwick Parkway 8 miles. Leamington Spa 8 miles. Taxis available from all stations.”
- Bus: “X18 bus route, Leamington Spa to Stratford-upon-Avon.”